◎ Comprising all of Europe, which he thought took up much of the world. Exaggerating the anti-Christian acts of the Muslims, Urban exhorted Christendom to go to war for the Sepulcher, promising that the journey would count as full penance.
◎ A person Look up RatedRandom1 on YouTube!
You may be interested：
○ Which events encouraged France to help ease the hardships endured by the Continental army? A. colonial victories in Trenton, Princeton, and Saratoga B. colonial defeats in Long Island and Fort Lee C. British victories in Trenton, Princeton, and Saratoga D. British defeats in Long Island and Fort Lee?
○ World war 1 devastated European economies. As a result, the United States emerged as the world's leading economic power. What economic power issues did America face at home and what social impact did the postwar economy have on women and on African Americans?
○ How did trench warfare develop after the battle of the Marne in 1914?
○ How did the Soviet Union get missiles into Cuba without the U.S finding out?
○ Why are Marlboro man tin metal signs so rare, limited in photograph numbers with enamel images of Cigarette cowboys as they used to have more numbers of varieties of photographs of different kinds, why are Marlboro man signs even so rare even on eBay?
○Why was the Capture of Aachen so important in WW2
○Why is the New England Confederation considered significant in American History?
○Why did the Equal Rights Amendment cause questions?
○Who were nativists and what did they want?
○Who benefited from President Hoover's Reconstruction Finance Corporation?
○Where is Damn, straight skippy quote from?
○What years did the Pax Mongolica start and end?
○What were the scottsboro boys know for Who were they What did they do How did they get in so much trouble?
○What were the names of saint Nicholas' companions?
○What were the enumerated articles?
○What were the characteristics of the progressive era?
○What were enumerated goods in the 17th century?
○What was the Treaty of Greenville in 1796?
○What was the rendezvous system in the 1800's?
○What was the purpose of the Wilmot Proviso?
You are browsing《In his famous sermon of 1095, Pope Urban II saw Christian Europe as A. being evenly divided among Europe, Africa, and Asia. B. compri》, url: http://lore.zhiqu.org/about_in-his-famous-sermon-of-1095,-pope-urban-ii-saw-christian-europe-as-a.-being-evenly-divided-among-europe,-africa,-and-asia.-b.-comprising-all-of-europe,_know-how.htm