◎ Comprising all of Europe, which he thought took up much of the world. Exaggerating the anti-Christian acts of the Muslims, Urban exhorted Christendom to go to war for the Sepulcher, promising that the journey would count as full penance.
◎ A person Look up RatedRandom1 on YouTube!
You may be interested：
○ D day information.
○ What were the important battles in the war for Texas independence and why was each important?
○ Why was the United States not is quick to industrialize as Britain and other European nations?
○ In what ways did Americans ’ experiences in World War I reinforce their sense that the United States was superior to all other nations?
○ What was Americas goals in the Cold War?
○ Summarize the effects of the Great Depression on the politics in Latin America.
○ How did the American Revolution affect France?
You are browsing《In his famous sermon of 1095, Pope Urban II saw Christian Europe as A. being evenly divided among Europe, Africa, and Asia. B. compri》, url: http://lore.zhiqu.org/about_in-his-famous-sermon-of-1095,-pope-urban-ii-saw-christian-europe-as-a.-being-evenly-divided-among-europe,-africa,-and-asia.-b.-comprising-all-of-europe,_know-how.htm