◎ Comprising all of Europe, which he thought took up much of the world. Exaggerating the anti-Christian acts of the Muslims, Urban exhorted Christendom to go to war for the Sepulcher, promising that the journey would count as full penance.
◎ A person Look up RatedRandom1 on YouTube!
You may be interested：
○ Summarize the social structure of American slave based societies.
○ Trace how the slave trade came to an end.
○ Compare the 18th century reforms in Portuguese and Spanish colonies.
○ Policy of the you. S government regarding African Americans in WWII, Sec. Of war Stimson's argument against changing this policy?
○ Describe the effects of the slave trade on African state formation.
○ What was the worst war in American history?
○ Discuss the agreements concerning the profitability of the slave trade.
You are browsing《In his famous sermon of 1095, Pope Urban II saw Christian Europe as A. being evenly divided among Europe, Africa, and Asia. B. compri》, url: http://lore.zhiqu.org/about_in-his-famous-sermon-of-1095,-pope-urban-ii-saw-christian-europe-as-a.-being-evenly-divided-among-europe,-africa,-and-asia.-b.-comprising-all-of-europe,_know-how.htm